This website is an electronic platform and a service provided by The Adsale Group and its member companies (hereinafter referred to as 'Adsale', 'us', 'we' or 'our'). It is hereinafter referred to as 'Website'.
The Website contains contents, information, data, analysis, news, reports, programmes, photographs, pictures, graphics, videos, audio clips, software and other materials and services, communications, transmissions and other items, tangible and intangible. What it contains is hereinafter referred to as 'Content'.
1. Changes to Website
We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, without notice to you, add to, amend or remove any Content from the Website, or alter the presentation, substance, or functionality of the Website.
2. Change of Terms
4. Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
You expressly acknowledge that the Website and its Content (or the Third Party Content, as the case may be) were prepared by Adsale (or the Third Party, as the case may be) through the application of methods and standards of judgement developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money.
All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved. Except with the express permission of Adsale, you are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the Website is copyrighted under and protected by the applicable laws.
You agree to protect all copyright and other intellectual or proprietary rights and interests of Adsale (or the Third Party, as the case may be) in or to this Website and its contents.
5. Links to and from the Website
The links on the Website may take you to other sites and you acknowledge and agree that Adsale has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any content provided by linked websites.
Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement by Adsale of such websites or the information, products, advertising or other materials available on those websites.
6. Limited Liability and Warranty
All Content is for your general reference only. You must take appropriate steps to verify the Content before acting upon it. Adsale does not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such Content.
Neither Adsale nor any of the Adsale affiliates shall guarantee or assume any responsibility that:
1. the Content on the Website is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference;
2. the Content on the Website is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment;
3. messages sent through the Internet including those in connection with our services will be free from interception, corruption, error, delay or loss;
4. access to the Website will be available or be uninterrupted;
5. use of the Website or our services will achieve any particular result;
6. defects in the Website will be corrected.
8. Partial Invalidity
We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you and without cause, terminate all or any part of our services to you and consequentially prohibit your right to access to the services and remove the information and data contained in your free email account.